- Read the testimonial!
- What ROI can you expect from executive coaching?
- 18 leadership lessons from former Secretary of State Colin Powell (She removed this page)
What improvements would you like to see in your ability to lead, motivate and develop others? How much would your profit picture improve if your managers could become true leaders?
A business coach can help you advance quickly. Working with you and your management team, a coach can help you develop and accomplish strategic plans, enhance decision-making, handle difficult people and difficult work situations, meet sales goals, clarify your priorities and stick to them.
Coaches help people with complicated lives become more efficient and productive. Simply put, executive coaching consists of a series of structured, one on one, interactions between a coach and an executive aimed at enhancing the executive's performance on the job. It is about clearing roadblocks, unlocking potential and filling gaps between where people are and where they would like to be.
Coaching is convenient. Most coaching is conducted in weekly hour long meetings, either in person or by phone from your office . Some of the approaches used include:
- Objective Insights: Professional assessment tools provide an objective starting point to evaluate your strengths and areas for potential improvement.
- Synergy: You and your coach become a team, focusing on your goals and accomplishing more than you would alone.
- Structures: Your coach acts as an accountability mechanism so you can take more action, think bigger and get the job done.
- Expertise: Your coach's expertise and perspective can help you make more money, make better decisions, set and meet the best goals, and restructure your professional and personal life for maximum productivity and personal satisfaction.
The reasons people typically choose business / executive coaching services are:
- It provides independent, confidential advice for acting on performance feedback received at work
- The pace of change and new leadership expectations confronting senior executives makes it important to keep yourself and your business ahead of the game
- A cost/time effective alternative to competency development compared with the more traditional approaches. Executive coaching doesn't take you out of your office for large blocks of time. It targets your specific needs and helps you implement changes step by step.
Call us to find out if executive coaching is right for you and your management team.